Hello and welcome to the home of the Scarborough Junior Basketball Club
the mighty ‘Scarborough Sharks’
Welcome to 2020 Sharks! Registration for the 2020 season is now open until Saturday February 22nd. Please use the following link
For any queries please contact the Communication Officer firstname.lastname@example.org
- * We are 75% full & registrations and will close at 100% or on 22nd February
- * Karrinyup Sports Centre is open for Registered Teams Training from Monday 22nd Feb
- * Sharks are looking for Senior Players to join our coaching ranks, please contact Bruce @ email@example.com for details.
Registration Fees will total $320 per child – S
harks Membership Fees – $140 **
Hawks Junior Membership Fees – $150.
BWA Fee – $30
**Families with more than one child will pay $120 for subsequent children for the Sharks Membership Fees
Sharks are changing their uniforms this season, new playing shorts will be required and are available to order via the uniform shop or at the Open Day where you can try them on. The shorts will be $12 until February 23rd, after which they will return to their normal price of $30
Scarborough Team Formation
If you are organising a team, please complete the team nomination form below and sends it to the Communications Officer ASAP (firstname.lastname@example.org), the form is available on the club website.
If you are not part of a pre-formed team then you must attend the club open day (more information below) as you will be allocated a team on this day.
Saturday the 22nd of February at the Karrinyup Sports Centre at 10am
We will be having a club open day on Saturday the 22nd of February at the Karrinyup Sports Centre from 9am – 12pm. This day will consist of the following:
• Last chance to register
• Coaches to be allocated a training time at KSC
• Uniforms available for sizing and purchase
• If you are not in a team, this is the last chance to nominate for a team.
• All Basketball questions answered!!
Under 8 Mini-ball (year 2) will be held on Tuesdays between 4.15pm-6.15pm with the emphasis on skills development. This is suitable for children in year 2 at school who will turn 8 after 30th June 2020. Some younger children can join this program if they show adequate ball skills. This competition will not start until second term – Tuesday 28th April 2020.
U/8s will pay $240 – Sharks Membership Fees $90 and Hawks Fees $150.
Please register here
Online Registration Tips
When registering these tips below will help:
• Close the browser when finished.
• If you are registering more than one child (new registrations only) you need to select that at the beginning.
• Don’t go back and try to correct something in the registration for your first child if you have said you are registering 2 children, and likewise for subsequent children.
• Avoid using the BACK button while registering as it will confuse the process.
• Your registration is not accepted without payment of both the Sharks and PLHBA fees. Any queries please contact the club registrar at email@example.com
Click below to download your team registration form and all you need to know about the 2020 Winter Season! We look forward to seeing you all again this season.
Please keep an eye on this website or follow us on Facebook for notification of important information, Coaching Clinics and other Club news.
News and Events
We have opened up registrations for an Association Beginners Referee course to be held at Bendat Basketball Centre on Sunday 2nd February 2020.
Information and link to register:
Association Beginner Referee Course
Sunday 2nd February 2020
9am to 1pm
Bendat Basketball Centre
Register online here
Minimum Age: 12 years prior to the commencement of the course
Registrations close Wednesday 29th January 2020.
Once the participants have completed this course they will be able to join Hawks referee program and be rostered on for the Junior Competition.